Choices Pregnancy Center seeks to hire
a summer Communications Assistant intern
for 10 hours/week at $12/hr.
Position lasts until August 31 or intern’s school resumes, whichever comes first.
This intern will work under the supervision of the Communications Manager to produce social media and blog posts as well as print materials that attract clients and build community awareness of the organization.
- High school student, college student, or recent graduate
- Familiarity with Office Suite is helpful (esp. Word, Publisher)
- Adept at using Facebook and Instagram
- Strong oral and written communication and reading skills, including excellent spelling
- Some basic graphic design skills (Knowledge of Canva is a plus)
- Able to work independently, learn new tools, be a self-starter
In addition, because the Intern will be supporting the mission of Choices Pregnancy Center, Intern must be able to agree to and abide by Choices’ policies, to include:
- Statement of Faith
- Client Confidentiality Policy
- Commitment to Care & Competency
APPLY TODAY USING OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
2022 Internship Application
Application for summer internship as Communications Assistant