In honor of Choices Pregnancy Center’s 25th Anniversary, our 2018 Holiday Shopping Open House will adopt a new look. Because, after all a special anniversary calls for something other than your ordinary Holiday Shopping Open House!
Here’s what’s different this year:
- Location: We’ll be at the Redwood Area Community Center.
- Time: 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Date: Friday evening, November 2, 2018
- Food: In place of our traditional homemade soups and pies, we’re celebrating with a catered banquet followed by speakers who’ll showcase what we’ve been up to–and what we have in sight for the future. The banquet and program will take place from 6:00-9:00pm. (Reservations are required by Oct. 18 for this part of the evening.)
But some things just don’t change:
- Our vendors generously donate a portion of their proceeds to the life-affirming work of Choices Pregnancy Center.
- The public is welcome during the Holiday Shopping hour.
- You’ll find top-quality products for sale. Now’s your chance to pick up your Christmas gifts early!
Look at the vendors you can shop from on November 2:
We hope you’ll join us for a fun-packed hour of holiday shopping to celebrate Choices’ 25th anniversary. We’ve been building up families in your community for a quarter of a century, and we think that’s worth a party!