Worried about how you’ll ever afford a new baby? Worried about how you’ll make all these decisions alone?
Conquer those worries through our Earn While You Learn Program.
When you meet one-on-one with a parenting coach at Choices, you will earn Baby Bucks you can use to “buy” free baby and maternity supplies in our Baby Buck Boutique. Find out more about the types of items we carry here.
There are actually two easy ways to earn those Baby Bucks:
- At Choices: Every time you come in for your personalized coaching session, you’ll earn Baby Bucks. (See our brochure below for more details.)
- In the community: Through our connections with agencies in your community, you can earn Baby Bucks for many things you do as a good parent. WIC appointments, pre-natal visits, earning good grades, attending church or Bible studies—all of these (and more) qualify.
In our boutique you’ll find:
...and much more!
Mondays — Thursdays
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Choose ANY of these ways to earn Baby Bucks
to spend on whatever you need from our store!
You’re probably already doing things that will earn Baby Bucks!
Many expectant parents prepare for pregnancy and parenting by doing things like going to prenatal check-ups or signing up for WIC. If you already have children, your day may include well-baby exams, ECFE classes, first aid classes, or similar things.
All of these things, in addition to our one-on-one sessions, will help you earn Baby Bucks.
Learn about pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting in individual sessions:
- Bonding with your unborn baby
- What’s safe and what isn’t?
- Amazing talents of a newborn
- Preparing for childbirth
- Breastfeeding your baby
- Learning to discipline with love
- Toilet training
- Age appropriate play
- Baby’s sleep habits
- Establishing routines
- And more…
Improve life skills:
- Healthy relationships
- Managing your money
- And more...
- Well-baby exams/immunizations
- Prenatal medical visits
- WIC appointments
- Early Childhood Family Education
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Earning good grades/GED work
- Attending church or Bible study
- Parenting classes or mentoring
- Early Childhood classes
- And more...
Find out how helpful our experienced and caring parenting coaches can be. We want to offer the emotional support you need through this challenging time—and beyond.
Tell us what concerns you. What do you most want to know? We’ll provide private DVD-based lessons to answer your questions. Feel free to ask them all.
And if you just need somebody to talk to, listening is one of the things our compassionate coaches do best.
We believe there’s a great deal of hope for you. We’ll help you find it.
You've got choices
Call today and let's talk!