They may look like ordinary baby bottles. But when you and your generous neighbors filled them with change, you made it possible for lives to keep changing. . . for the better! Because of you and your baby bottles, new life is breathing into our community through our work here at Choices Pregnancy Center.
You’re Changing Lives
We would love to show you picture after picture of the lives you’re changing. But our clients deserve confidentiality as they work through their transformations.
So let us show you a few word pictures of what’s been happening. And remember as you read: you helped make these things possible.
In the last week alone,
- We helped a couple talk through how to become better parents than their own parents were.
- We loaned baby equipment to a family in temporary need.
- A woman received coaching on how to deal with both a miscarriage and regaining custody of her child in foster care.
- We participated in a community parenting circle where parents find a safe place to share ideas and concerns, seek advice, and connect with other parents growing in positive directions.
- When a homeless family came in, we provided diapers and clothing for their kids, gave them bus vouchers so they could go apply for housing, and connected them to the Salvation Army’s program for temporary housing vouchers.
- A phone conversation with a woman considering abortion led to her deciding to carry her child to term and parent him. She signed up for Life Coaching to learn how to solve her new life challenges.
All these people received this help free of charge because of your generosity. Thank you!
Your Change + Your Neighbor’s Change = Life Change
Isn’t it amazing how your baby bottle full of nickels and dimes can make such a huge difference in someone’s life?
And when we put all our change together, it really adds up. Curious about just how much you and your neighbors contributed? Here are this year’s results:
From all of us at Choices Pregnancy Center,
thank you for helping us bring change
to the people of Redwood Falls and our surrounding communities.
God bless you as you continue changing lives right where you are.