Would stronger, healthier families make a difference?
You know they would.
How can we make that change happen?
Word on the Street…
You’ve heard the talk on the street. We have, too. Here’s what we’re hearing—and what we’re doing about it.
“Kids are being raised by parents with no idea what they’re doing.”
- We offer free parenting lessons. Parents who struggle are getting one-on-one mentoring.
“If people knew how a fetus develops, they wouldn’t be so quick to get an abortion.”
- We present the scientific facts of fetal development in high school classrooms.
“My daughter needs someone objective to talk with about her pregnancy options.”
- We create a safe, welcoming place for women of all ages to voice their concerns, ask their questions, and find empowerment to act upon their values.
“It’s so expensive to have babies these days.”
- We offer no-cost material support through our Earn While You Learn program, and we connect clients with other helpful agencies in their area.
“I want to talk to someone about spiritual things, but I’m not ready to go to a church.”
- As a faith-based organization, we are happy to discuss the spiritual side of life.
“Too many young people are in relationships that aren’t good for them.”
- We teach high school students—at school and in youth groups—how to have healthy relationships. We also offer free lessons to our clients through one-on-one mentoring.
“I want to turn my life around, but I don’t know how to get out of this rut I’m in.”
- With training in life coaching, our staff is helping people learn to change old patterns and begin new, satisfying lives.
“Women are living with shame and regret after abortions they had years ago.”
- We offer faith-based post-abortive support without judgment or condemnation.
“A lot of guys who want to be good fathers can’t depend on their own dads to teach them.”
- We teach fatherhood skills to dads. Almost one-third of our clients are men.
You can bring change to the family climate in your community. Take part in the Change for Life fundraiser for Choices Pregnancy Center.
- If you worship at one of the following churches, pick up a colorful baby bottle on Mother’s Day and stash your change in it until Father’s Day, then return it to church.
- If you’re not a part of one of those churches, stop by our office and grab a bottle to take home after Mother’s Day.
It’s that easy.
How will those funds be used? Find out here.
At Choices Pregnancy Center, we’re bringing change to our community, one family at a time.
Partner with us.
To learn more about how we’re bringing change,